Dean Group Consulting delivers great products with awesome service to our clients. We tailor solutions to each client’s individual needs. We provide compensation and benefits consulting services to our clients in a cost-effective manner sensitive to their budgetary requirements.
DGC is a diverse consulting firm, in business over twenty five years.
Mr. Dean has also managed engagements and performed compensation and human resources consulting for a number of other nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
When DGC performs compensation and benefit consulting engagements for organizations, typically the following work steps are involved:
- Reaffirmation of compensation and benefit philosophy
- Review of organizational charts, job descriptions, and existing compensation ranges and benefits
- Personal interviews of staff members
- Development of a revised and extended Salary Administration Program Policy Guide
- Utilization of a point factor position evaluation system focusing on the following factors: Education & Experience; Planning; Accountability; Decision Making/Problem Solving; Managerial & Supervisory Responsibilities; Internal/External Contacts; and Working Conditions
- Provision of extensive external geographically tailored compensation data and provision of external employee benefit data
- Development of a final draft Report which is discussed with the appropriate parties
- Development of a Final Report with final findings and recommendations
DGC can also provide the following services to any organization:
- Modification of existing job descriptions and/or development of new job descriptions
- Modifications of existing Employee Handbooks and/or development of new employee handbooks
- Updated executive compensation and employee compensation data using our own data bases as well as our client’s data bases
- Job evaluation plan design models and/or job description questionnaire models
- Updated compensation and executive compensation reports
- Performance appraisal plan design models and/or performance appraisal training materials
- Development of new or revised organizational charts and succession planning charts
- Human resources training and development materials (including our Human Resources Reference Guide) focusing on all areas of Human Resources including: recruitment and hiring, compensation & benefits, organization development, performance appraisal, training & development, labor law compliance, etc.)